Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Barefoot Books




In an effort to hopefully bring in some extra income for my family, I made the decision to be a Barefoot Books ambassador.  I have been looking for more ways to supplement my husbands income for a while, but being a Mom of 3, one of which is nursing, has SIGNIFICANTLY limited where I could go to work some.  I had looked around at things like this before and couldn't really decide on anything.  I needed one that I truly supported, and that wasn't a huge investment.  Then I stumbled upon Barefoot Books.  These are BEAUTIFULLY illustrated award winning books (isn't that monster just the cutest?), and I love me some Children's books.  So after some thought and talking it over with the hubs, we decided that it is something I could do.  I am excited to get to know these books more, and feel free to go check out their website.  If you are ever interested, you can order books online.  What I really liked is that the prices aren't any different from any other books, there are some in the $6 range and some in the upper teens-oh, and you can get 20% off until June 30th, click on link to the right!  It's great!  But to me, what sets these apart are how alive they are, and how captivating the illustrations are. Along with award winning books, you can also find stickers, puzzles, and hand puppets, and more. Excited to see what the future brings!  And hopefully increase my children's love of books and reading!



(PS, another awesome part of Barefoot books is that you can do fundraisers for your local schools or your favorite church or other organization!)

No comments:

Post a Comment