I found this recipe on Picky Palate. I love Picky Palate. If you haven't visited her website yet, I highly recommend you take a peak, especially with Christmas coming up! She has some yummy treat ideas! We are huge Oreo fans here, especially my slave driving 17 month old. So when I saw this recipe I was excited to try it. It is easy, your fingers get messy, and it really does taste good. Just make sure you have someone to share them with so you don't consume them all on your own!
Ingredients:1 Brownie mix
1 package Oreos
White chocolate, melted for drizzle (Picky Palate used a Wilton White frosting pen)
White nonpareils Sprinkles (or any kind of sprinkles)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Prepare brownie batter according to package directions. Leave in mixing bowl.
3. Spray cupcake/muffin pan GENEROUSLY (you do not want the oreos to stick)
4. Dip Oreos in brownie batter then place in bottom cupcake/muffin pan.
5. Bake for 12-15 minutes. *I found that 12 minutes was long enough.
6. As soon as you take the brownies out of the oven run a plastic knife along the edges of the brownies.-This is so the cookies do NOT STICK TO THE PAN! So it is a very important step :)
7. Let cool for 5 minutes, remove from pan.
8. Drizzle with melted white chocolate and sprinkle sprinkles over the top