This is a recipe that has been going around Pinterest. And I LOVE Butterfingers. I was skeptical. But I thought I would give it a shot. They ended up turning out pretty well! Not exactly like a Butterfinger, they are just a little softer, BUT they have a taste very VERY similar to a Butterfinger, and who woulda' thunk, CANDY CORN!?
Found Here: Plain Chicken
1 lb. candy corn
16oz jar peanut butter (we always use Peter Pan because it's awesome)
16oz pkg. chocolate candy coating
1. Melt candy corn in microwave on high 1 minute. Stir
2. Continue cooking in 15-second intervals til melted, stirring after each interval.
3. Once melted, stir in peanut butter. (Make sure it is all melted! And make sure you didn't go to the gym and work out your arms the day you make this. It is an arm workout)
4. Spread mixture in an 8x8 pan lined with parchment.
5. Cool completely. Cut into squares.
6. Dip in melted chocolate candy coating. Lay on waxed paper to set.