Monday, April 14, 2014

Sticky Popcorn

 I stumbled upon this recipe here probably a year and a half ago, and this popcorn-now lovingly called "Sticky Popcorn" by my kids has quickly become a favorite at our house-pretty sure it should be called "crack popcorn", but luckily, my kids don't know what crack is, and i'd like to keep it that way!  One batch lasts about 20 min.  It is that good.  This stuff is majorly addicting.  My kids ask for this at least once a week. AT LEAST.  I do not give in that often, or we would be doing some extra walks to the park ;). Only 4 ingredients, and ready in 5 min!








Ingredients:
1 batch (or 12 cups) of popped Popcorn
1/2 cup Butter
1/2 cup brown sugar
9-12 jumbo marshmallows (we like to use 12)

Directions:
1. Place butter and brown sugar in microwave safe bowl.  Cook for 1-1.5 min, or until you can combine both.
2. Add marshmallows and cook for another 1-1.5 min until the marshmallows are melted-I take it out and 1 min and stir.
3. Pour over popcorn and stir with a wooden spoon until all the popcron pieces are covered in this delectible mixture!
4. Inhale.

No comments:

Post a Comment