Monday, July 25, 2011

Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chunck/Chip Cookies

 These are my new favorite cookie-with Peanut butter and oatmeal (I have tried so many good cookies lately!).  I am drooling just thinking about them.  They are seriously soo good.  I found them on my Recipe Grazer App, but I guess they were originally found on Key Ingredient. I am totally not even kidding either, these are awesome cookies.


 Ingredients:
 1.5 cups Crunchy Peanut Butter
1/2 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup granulated sugar
2/3 cup packed brown sugar
2 eggs
1.5 tsp vanilla
1 cup quick-cooking oats
3/4 cup flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 pkg (8 squares) Baker's Semi-Sweet Chocolate, chopped (I used 1 cup of SS Chocolate Chips)
 
 
Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Beat peanut butter and butter in large bowl in mixer until creamy. Add sugars; beat until light and fluffy. Blend in eggs and vanilla.
3.Mix oats, flour and baking soda. Add to peanut butter mixture; beat until blended. Stir in chocolate. Drop teaspoonfuls of dough, 1 inch apart, onto baking sheets.
4. Bake 10 to 12 mins, or just until centers are set. Cool on baking sheets 3 min. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment