Monday, July 26, 2010

Slacking, but not on purpose.

I had been feeling a little under the weather, and am going to visit family later this week.  But I promise more posts upon my return!  I think that's good reason for my lack of posts lately....I don't think I have even tried something new lately...but burritos are on the menu for Wednesday, that's good news!

BUT I did make this dress while I was slacking.  My Mom tried to talk me through it since I have never really sewn anything and I did this without a pattern.  She wore it once and that's probably all she'll wear it.  This picture is just proof that I haven't been doing nothing (not that I need proof or anything!).


2 comments:

  1. I thought that was an adorable dress. I didn't know you made it. I'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree the dress is cute, don;t give up you could be a real seamstress someday!

    ReplyDelete