I made these for a family dinner. They sure did taste like S'mores! Gooey, Chocolatey, Marshmallowy, and Graham crackery! We ate them all up!
3 cups flour
1 Tbsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
2 sticks butter, softened
2 cups brown sugar, packed
2 tsp vanilla extract
10oz graham crackers, broken into large pieces
1 10oz bag of marshmallows
8 Hershey bars, broken into small pieces
1. Preheat oven to 350º. Grease a 9x13 pan.
2. Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
3. In a stand mixer (or handheld), cream together the butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
4. Add eggs one at a time and mix over low-medium speed just until incorporated.
5. Add vanilla and mix over low-medium speed for another minute.
6. Add flour mixture slowly and mix just until incorporated.
7. By hand, fold in graham crackers, marshmallows and chocolate.
8. Press into greased 9x13 pan. Bake in a 350º oven for 30 minutes or until golden brown and a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Allow the bars to cool in the fridge before serving. Store bars in the refrigerator.