Thursday, November 8, 2012

Peanut Butter Nutella Cookies

Umm, wow, it has been 2 months almost since my last post.  Whoops!  Don't think I haven't been cooking!  I have got a bunch of things to post about!  But first off, these little gems.  Who doesn't love the combination of Peanut Butter and Nutella?  I love to eat Peanut Butter and Nutella smeared on a banana.  Seriously divine.  These cookies were yummy and soft!  Very tasty (as my 3 year old would say!)

Found here



Ingredients:
1 cup butter (2 sticks) room temperature
2/3 cup peanut butter (creamy or crunchy – I like crunchy)
1 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
2 eggs
2 tsp vanilla
2 2/3 cup flour
2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
heaping 1/3 cup Nutella

Directions:
1. Cream butter, peanut butter, sugar, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla together until smooth.
2. Combine flour, baking soda and salt and add to butter mixture. 
3. Add Nutella in dollops over the top of the dough.  
4.Use a butter knife to swirl the Nutella through the dough (add more if you feel like it needs it, I did!).  Do not over mix.  
5. Chill the dough in fridge for 15 minutes before spooning onto cookie sheet to firm the nutella.  
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes.  Bake until slightly brown at edges.  Let cool a few minutes on cookie sheet before transferring



No comments:

Post a Comment