Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Pesto Chicken

I had forgotten how much I liked Pesto until I made this.  I really like Pesto.  It is so yummy, so flavorful!!!  We paired this chicken with some smooth and creamy mashed potatoes, and had a great meal!!!  And there is only 3 ingredients (minus salt and pepper)!


Found on: Kayln's Kitchen



Ingredients:
3-4 Chicken Breasts (we did 3)
1/2 Cup Basil Pesto (I used a little more.  I just used the whole container.  There was maybe 3/4 c in my container)
1/2 Cup Mozzarella Cheese

Directions:
1.  Preheat oven to 375F. Grease 9x13 pan
2.  Cut Chicken breasts lengthwise into 3 pieces, and season with Salt and Pepper.
3.  Spread half of your pest on the bottom of pan.
4.  Lay Chicken breasts on pesto in pan the spread the rest of the pesto over the chicken.
5.  Cover and cook for 25-30 min. 
6.  Remove foil, sprinkle cheese over chicken then broil for 5 min.

Enjoy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment