Monday, February 1, 2010

Stuffed Pizza Rolls

We had these for dinner tonight, and they were fast, tasty, and satisfying. We paired it with a nice green salad, and add it to our food "rotation". Found the recipe here: Our Best Bites

Stuffed Pizza Rolls




1 roll refrigerated pizza dough*
marinara/pizza sauce
2 T grated Parmesan cheese
1 T olive oil or melted butter
1/2 t garlic powder
1 t dried Italian seasoning
mozzerella cheese
Pizza toppings of your choice

Roll out dough to 8x12 inches. Cut into 25 (I did 20) squares and place toppings on the center of each square. Fold in corners and pinch bottom to make ure it stays together. Place in pie pan or small casseroe dish. Brush with Olive oil. Mix Parmesan Cheese, Garlic Powder, and Italian Seasoning, then sprinkle over rolls. Cook at 425 for 15-20 min. Dip in pizza sauce. THAT'S IT! So easy, and sooooo good.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting your good recipes Kristin. I know that I'm the mom (in law) and I should be the one giving YOU recipes, but what can I say...... oh yeah, I'll say, thanks for sending recipes my way:)

    ReplyDelete